ProTech in Life

A simple blog expressing my various discoveries in computer world.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

A look into AJAX

Woops…Its almost a month since I posted my last blog. Its because I have been digging into AJAX and am quiet impressed with it. There are numerous posts/articles out there debating whether it’s hype or is it really worth looking at. Well, as far as my opinion is concerned I am quiet impressed with it. For me it sounds very promising , allowing to build feature rich web application. Just imagine the vast possibilities it has.

To name one I have thought and found too is an online dictionary but more precise example can be telephone dictionary or a service that provides you with the emergency information you need based on the zip/location you enter.

AJAX as you can see can do wonders if used properly. I have made myself comfortable with it and will be soon rolling out one of my ideas with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home